Gourmet Seafood Cooking and Recipes

Google
 

Thursday, September 22, 2005

ESA bill in Congress

Well what can I say, the democrats are at it again, with the ESA bill finally being brought back into reality, their spin machine is in full force.

Listen to this one - I wrote my congressional representative Rick Larson about it, urging him to support the re-classifications to more reasonable levels, and he writes me back THANKING me for supporting his opposition. I'll tell you, these people only here what they want to hear.

From what I've read, the Dems wont be happy until salmon is classified as a protected species ... guess this will mean no more salmon dinners?

Oh yeah, not to mention the families of fishermen, processors, etailers and shippers that will be permanently out of work. I do believe this party is lost ... so lost, they make lennon look like goldwater! Keep you nose out of everyones business, and keep it where it belongs, in the north east!

No comments: